The Utilities industry includes agencies that provide for civilized living – supplying water, electricity, fuels, and telecommunications; and, collecting and treating sewage, waste, and recyclables. Your industry is often considered part of the critical infrastructure of society, very necessary to maintain safe, comfortable, and manageable living. Every type of utilities agency can benefit from the services tailored to and provided by BTB Security.
Providing the security to protect the infrastructure and prevent outages while providing compliance with industry regulations and payment card standards, and operating an efficient business, are challenges BTB helps our utilities customers meet everyday.
BTB Security’s consulting services provide a one stop shop to assess the compliance state of your organization and measure gaps, remediate findings and enhance the security of the organization, and demonstrate compliance with standards and best practices.
||NERC CIP (North American Electric Reliability Corporation Critical Infrastructure Protection) standard defines criteria for maintaining appropriate levels of cyber security. The standard applies to all users, owners, and operators of the bulk power systems in the U.S.
||The PCI Data Security Standard was created to help payment card industry organizations that process card payments prevent credit card fraud through increased controls around data and its exposure to compromise. The standard applies to all organizations that store, process, or exchange cardholder information.
The BTB Difference…
- Experience in providing expert security, compliance, and forensic services for utilities agencies of all types and sizes
- Experience assessing security processes and controls for SCADA systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of the GLBA, HITRUST, FFIEC, NCUA, and PCI regulatory requirements and standards
- Experience and solutions in a broad base of security relevant frameworks (ISO, HITRUST, COSO, CobiT, PCI, FISMA)
- Customizable services and reporting to meet your exact needs
The BTB Offerings…
Select from any of BTB Security’s services for the Utilities industry: