Web Application Assessment
BTB Security’s Web Application Security Assessment will help you ensure that your web application is properly designed to provide the intended business logic, security controls, and protection of data that it presents. This assessment includes:
- Black box testing (no credentials or knowledge)
- Review of development and administrative practices
- White box testing of the application (access to credentials and source code)
- Review of host systems and software (web servers, database servers, etc.)
- Review of network devices (routers, switches, firewalls) supporting the environment
BTB Security will uncover security vulnerabilities present in all aspects of the web application environment. We follow the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) testing methodology, an industry-accepted web application security testing framework. BTB Security’s experts will review the application and work closely with your teams to identify and close the holes.