Business Development Representative
BTB Security’s Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for expanding BTB Security's customer base through lead generation efforts. Responsibilities include driving prospecting strategies to identify potential clients with cybersecurity needs, qualifying leads from marketing campaigns, and initiating the first outreach with potential clients.
BTB Security is looking for a Business Development Representative to act as a conduit between our Marketing and Sales teams. The role is solely responsible for seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting new lead quotas. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Must be comfortable using and working with technology
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails, social networking, etc. as required.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Develop new business relationships by following up with regular proactive contact
- Provide smooth transition of accounts to the sales team through effective internal communications and proper documentation
- Conducting online marketing research on the new business leads
- Use of Hubspot CRM to provide details as activities lead to documented opportunity that is transitioned to the sales team
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with potential clients
- Explain products or services in detail to potential clients
- Report to the Sales and Marketing Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new services and campaigns
Requirements, skills, and experience:
- Past achievement in new and expanded client business generation
- Demonstrated ability to actively manage multiple task
- Must be a goal oriented, persuasive, self-motivated and independent worker
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be efficient in meeting deadlines
- Salary is based on experience plus commission
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Account Executive, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Experience with CRM software (Hubspot)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter that can work independently, as well as in a small team environment.