Regional Sales Executive
BTB Security is one of the fastest growing security consulting and managed services companies in the country. We are seeking a Regional Sales Executive in our sales organization to aide in sustaining and accelerating our planned growth. The ideal BTB Security profile is someone who works well in a highperforming team and enjoys the challenge of constantly learning and innovating.
Over the past 10 years, BTB Security has successfully delivered over 600 projects to 190+ customers nationwide. Headquartered in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, with offices in Austin, Texas and Chicago, Illinois, BTB is poised for success and dramatic growth.
This is a field-based sales position with a defined target list and prospecting footprint. Travel to area events and conferences may be necessary when requested. We're currently recruiting Regional Sales Representative positions in our Philadelphia, Chicago, and Austin markets.
The primary roles of the Regional Account Executive are to:
- Proactively prospect new business opportunities across a defined area using prospecting techniques, including cold-calling, to meet the daily, weekly, and monthly activity and results benchmarks.
- Develop and identify profitable relationships within a defined geographic area.
- Plan, coordinate and develop business sales plans and all business activity in a defined territory.
- Get information and commitments needed to ensure viability for closing business. Coordinate communication and follow-up to ensure that we can successfully s
- Drive traffic to various events including conferences, trade shows, and webinars.
- Meet or exceed established sales goals.
The essential duties and responsibilities of the Regional Sales Executive are to:
- Follow a defined sales process methodology and establish new client and industry relationships within a defined sales territory.
- Prospect and respond to opportunities to assist clients in achieving their strategic goals through use of BTB Security services.
- Grow market share of information security services and managed security services in a defined sales territory.
- Consult with clients on a variety of business and technical issues. Maintain a thorough knowledge of BTB Security services and stay current on events, market and economic conditions, and trends that affect the information security industry.
- Report on trends in sales territory for potential service enhancements as well as new service opportunities.
- Manage time effectively and work successfully with members of the sales and delivery teams.
- Record sales progress with speed and accuracy into the organization’s CRM database.
- Prepare call reports detailing issues and concerns on all interactions.
- Represent yourself professionally in all interactions with prospects, clients or vendors of BTB Security.
- 5+ years of experience selling technology-based services – security services a plus.
- History of consistently achieving quota – sales awards or other performance recognition is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter that can work independently, as well as in a small team environment.