BTB Security has need for a systems engineer to assist with ongoing maintenance and deployment of systems and applications related to BTB’s managed services. Duties range from performing initial deployment and configuration of varying systems to conducting operational maintenance and troubleshooting.
- RADAR Deployment
BTB Security’s Rapid Advanced Detection and Response (RADAR) service focuses on the collection of meaningful security data from client environments. The systems engineer will provide expert guidance and assistance to clients during the RADAR deployment process to ensure client systems are configured to transmit meaningful security data to RADAR. This requires skills related to software deployment, application and network device configuration, and network troubleshooting across different technologies and platforms.
- RADAR Operations and Maintenance
Client environments change over time and RADAR is required to adapt to these changes. The systems engineer will work with client personnel to ensure required modifications are made to client systems as well as RADAR configurations to ensure meaningful security data is being transmitted as required.
- RADAR Server Builds
RADAR can be deployed as an on-premise or cloud solution. BTB Security leverages custom appliance builds to accommodate on-premise deployments. The system engineer will assist with these builds and appliance configurations.
- Internal Information Technology Responsibilities
The systems engineer will assist with internal information technology initiatives and operations as required to support day-to-day business. These duties include assisting BTB Security personnel and maintaining the BTB infrastructure.
- Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows
- Systems Expertise
- Software Deployment Strategies
- Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Networking Expertise
- Routing and Switching Concepts
- Firewalls and Network Filtering
- Common protocols (e.g., SSH, HTTP, TLS, DNS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- 5 Years in Information Technology
- Certifications (optional)
- Microsoft/Linux/Cisco Related