BTB Security offers information security services to our clients that range in complexity and duration. BTB has need of an individual to manage these projects from start to finish. As some of our services differ greatly, the project manager will be required to gain an understanding of these services and develop and enact project plans for each. This will include managing BTB resources as well as interfacing with clients to ensure their expectations are being met.
- RADAR Deployment
BTB Security’s Rapid Advanced Detection and Response (RADAR) service focuses on the collection of meaningful security data from client environments. The project manager will work with BTB and client resources to ensure the deployment project is successful. This will include developing and conveying a project plan, tracking progress, and communicating next steps or issues with appropriate personnel.
- RADAR Operations and Maintenance
As client environments change over time and new technologies arise, RADAR will be enhanced to adapt to these changes. The project manager will work with BTB and client resources to enact the required changes or modifications. As client environments evolve, questions and feature requests arise. The project manager will manage client requests and work to provide timely response.
- Professional Services
BTB Security performs various information security services to assist our clients with their information security needs. The project manager will coordinate with BTB and client personnel to ensure these projects are delivered in a timely fashion.
- Client Care and Communication
The project manager is required to be the primary point of contact for clients. In this role, it is important that the project manager handles client requests by coordinating with BTB personnel to retrieve the answers the client needs. In addition to typical methods of communication, this will include interfacing with BTB Security’s Threat Operations as client requests are often relayed there.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficiency with the following technical resources:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Email and calendaring
- Proven experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Technical background with understanding of information technology concepts
- Experience with project management software
- PMP certification is a plus